Pool opens for the season May 30th, 2016 10:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
– Adult Swim 5:45 A.M. – 8:00 A.M. No Attendant on Duty
– All Swim 10:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Pool is open everyday through Labor Day
- Must have Access Card to enter Pool, no card, no entry.
- Read all pool rules before entering pool.
- All residents must get board approval for any parties or gatherings larger than published in pool rules. (Guests, Homeschoolers, Adult Parties)
- All birthday parties are booked through Aqua Tech. Pool attendant can take your information.
- No smoking inside the pool area.
- No glass drinks.
Access Cards: Complete the Amenities Access Form for Pool, Tennis & Gate and mail or scan and email to William Douglas, email@example.com. You may also read the Amenities-Gate Agreement and Complete the Amenities-Gate Registration Form Online.
- Must have an active Access Card to enter pool and must sign in with attendant. No one will be admitted without an active Access Card.
- Due to insurance regulations, anyone under the age of 15 must have adult supervision. Anyone between 15 and 18 years of age may use the pool without adult supervision but are not allowed to bring outside guests or supervise younger children.
- There is no lifeguard on duty at this pool. Attendants are not lifeguards. All persons using the pool do so at their own risk. Parents are responsible for the safety and well-being of their children and minor guests.
- Only two guests per resident are permitted at the pool. All guests must be signed in with attendant.
- Residents 16 and over may not be the guest of other residents at the pool.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages allowed in the pool area.
- No floatation devices over 3 feet in length allowed.
- Elasticized rubber/plastic pants must be worn over diapers in the pool.
- All residents must get permission for any parties or gatherings larger than eight residents plus guests. (Birthday Parties, Homeschool Gatherings, Adult Parties, etc.) Please see the pool attendant to arrange for your group function at least three days in advance. To ensure the enjoyment for all residents at the pool, no more than two group functions will be scheduled at the same time.
- No Running.
- No Boisterous or Rough Play.
- No Diving allowed.
- Children may not use swimming pool without adult supervision.
- It is not recommended for adults to swim alone.
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs should use the pool.
- No person(s) with skin, eye, ear or nasal infections allowed in the pool.
- No person(s) with communicable disease allowed in the pool.
- No animals or pets allowed in the pool or on the deck.
- No glass allowed in the pool or on the deck.
- Owners and management are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- Pool is for private use. Residents and guests only.
- Management reserves the right to deny the use of pool to anyone at any time.
- Persons refusing to obey the pool rules are subject to removal from the premises.
Maximum # of swimmers – 226